28.11.14

Week Twelve

Usually I try to get these posts in earlier in the week so that I can enjoy the weekend and not have to worry about cramming a post in right before midnight. But alas, here I am at one in the morning, the day before, writing my weekly blog post.

Two things are going through my head right now: one--we are so close to this semester ending. It's almost DECEMBER FIRST and finals start on the 14th?! What! That is crazy! Each semester of college has seemed to fly by even faster than the last.

Second, I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father. I try to express my gratitude every day, but today I find myself wanting to scream it from the rooftops. I'm that person that starts listening to Christmas music in August (don't hate me) and who has seen Elf five times before December even starts. The day after Thanksgiving is always the best because it means that it's legal and right to start celebrating Christmas, 24/7! I just love everything about the season, but I especially love WHO we celebrate it for. I owe everything to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and I am so grateful for His birth! Without Him as my Redeemer, I wouldn't be where I am today or have the ability to be sealed to my sweetheart!  Hoping you all have the best Holiday season.

http://www.mormon.org/christmas

3 comments:

  1. Shoot, I've been listening to Christmas music for the last three weeks, and it's been awesome! In the last couple years I feel that Christmas has passed me by. This year I want it to be different, I'm trying to focus on Christ's birth and look for opportunities to serve others and lift others up especially in the this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love listening to Christmas music year round as well! The Thanksgiving and Christmas season is definitely a great reminder to be more grateful, especially for our Heavenly Father and Savior. Thank you for the post and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that someone else loves Christmas music early! I especially love this time of year also because we do have an opportunity to remember Christ. Christmas is the best time of year! I love it!

    ReplyDelete