Oh my word, is this actually our last blog post? I might totally be wrong about that but a crazy part of me really hopes that it's not because all of the sudden I am feeling very sentimental about this application blog being done. No more having Blogger on my bookmarks bar? No more commenting on blogs?! That is crazy and i'm just really emotional about it okay.
What I had originally intended to talk about today was the the principle taught in Alma 34:33, specifically the part that says to "not procrastinate the day of your repentance." Now i'm not going to confess all of my sins in this blog post or speak about repentance and the cleansing process. Rather, I want to focus on procrastination. Specifically in terms of academics.
To be honest with you all, this semester has probably been my worst as far as grades go. I don't really have any excuse at all besides the fact that I gained a permanent addition in my life (22 days fyi) and apparently decided that nothing else mattered at all, most especially school. I've always been a good student and gotten good grades so I guess I just thought that mediocre work all semester would do? Well obviously not because today I checked my grades and I was not pleased at all with what I saw. Let's just say that I am going to have to ace those finals in order to get the results I want.
What i'm trying to say is this: don't procrastinate your school work or put it off until the last minute thinking everything will work out! Sometimes you get lucky and it does, but most of the time you will have to pay for the consequences. I know I sure am!
If this is the last blog post, adieu. If not, forget about that adieu and i'll be talkin' to ya next week :)
I'm kind of feeling the same way you are about these blogs. I don't really enjoy blogging, but it has been nice to be reminded to take the time each week to reflect on my life and what I have learned. I feel like these blogs are almost like a journal of sorts. Although I doubt I will continue to keep up with my blog, it has been a good experience for me. I have enjoyed getting to read your blog throughout the semester too, so thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete